Home 2018-08-27T07:01:52-06:00

Cannabis Cards NM

Getting your medical cannabis card in New Mexico is a big decision. You may have lots of questions about the whole process from what do I need to bring, to how could this impact my life? We are here to answer all of your questions and take the anxiety out of applying for your medical marijuana  card. After people leave our office they often say, “That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.” We explain each step of the process and let you know what your options are and what the next steps will be. You can call us during business hours or email us any time. We will have answers for you right away or will get back  to you as soon as possible. Our office is located in Northwest Albuquerque on Jefferson Rd.

Cannabis Cards in New Mexico
“You made me feel so comfortable through the whole process. I am sorry that I waited so long to come and see you to get my referral.”

The Process

We make the process of getting your medical cannabis card in New Mexico easy. If you have any questions at all, please contact us today.


The list below includes the conditions that have been approved by the Medical Cannabis Advisory Board. These are the only conditions that will qualify you for the Medical Cannabis Program.

  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)

  • Cancer

  • Crohn’s Disease

  • Epilepsy/Seizure Disorders

  • Glaucoma

  • HCV infection and receiving antiviral treatment currently


  • Huntington’s Disease

  • Hospice Care

  • Inclusion Body Myositis

  • Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis

  • Intractable Nausea/Vomiting

  • Multiple Sclerosis

  • Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord

  • Painful Peripheral Neuropathy

  • Parkinson’s Disease

  • Post‐Traumatic Stress Disorder

  • Severe Chronic Pain

  • Severe Anorexia/Cachexia

  • Spasmodic Torticollis (Cervical Dystonia)

  • Ulcerative Colitis

Upfront Pricing

For New Mexico Cannabis Patients

New Patient - Other

  • Any condition other than PTSD
  • Bring Complete Records

New Patient - PTSD

  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
  • Includes diagnosis for PTSD


  • All approved conditions
  • Current card-holders only

Frequently Asked Questions

Please give us a call if you have any questions. We can ask you a few questions on the phone see if you have a qualifying condition. If you qualify, we can set an appointment to see our physician to talk over your issues in person.

You will need to bring the following to your appointment:

  1. New Mexico ID or Driver’s License (Temporary or Extension ID’s will be accepted with BOTH the paper copy and hole punched or old ID).
  2. If you qualify under PTSD, you do not need to bring any documentation.
  3. If you qualify under any condition other than PTSD, you will need to bring documentation supporting the diagnosis (dated within one year), as well as any supporting clinical notes from your doctor.
  4. Form of payment – cash, credit, debit.

No. The state no longer requires a psychiatrist to sign a PTSD certification. No medical records are required. PTSD evaluations are done by our doctor.

The state has 30 days after the receipt of your application to review your application. If they need more information, they will contact you by mail. If they do not need any more information, they will send your card in the mail or they will send you a reason why your application has been denied. If you do not hear anything from the state after 30 days, you may call them and ask for an update. 505-827-2321

Yes! You may fill out the Personal Production License Application and mail it in with your New Patient Application or your renewal. There is a $30 application fee and you will need proof that you own the property or  a letter signed by the property owner that says you have permission to grow cannabis there.

Yes! That person will need to mail a Caregiver Application to the state and include a national background check.

Give Us A Call

(505) 312-0955

Make An Appointment


Send Us An Email